The ProcessWorx CMDB provides a foundation for IT organizations to improve their core operational processes. By establishing a standard, centralized information repository through a Configuration Management Database (CMDB), IT organizations can establish higher levels of service delivery, support and increase customer satisfaction.
Based on the ITIL framework and ITSM best practices, this tactical, cost-effective solution helps IT organizations record, maintain and report on infrastructure configuration items (CIs) including applications/software, devices/peripherals, servers, databases and related IT documentation.
- Record and maintain CI attributes & IT service dependencies
- Establish & track CI ownership and accountability
- Track CIs by type, owner, dept., environment, status and vendor
- Establish relationships within and between IT services and CIs
- Maintain data integrity through audit tracking & change logs
- Determine CI status, generate compliance reports
- Link CIs to specific documentation including policies, processes, procedures and supporting reference materials
- Sarbanes-Oxley and IT continuity (ITSCM) tracking functionality
- Custom reports, record duplication and data export functions
- Dynamically update IT Service and CI relationships
- Track inactive, non-standard and/or non-complaint CIs
- Copy and export CI data and related reports
- Generate business-specific IT Service Catalog with pricing
- Import, export and dynamically update CI information
...and many more features!
The ProcessWorx CMDB includes demo data to better understand how the CMDB is used in a real-world setting. The ProcessWorx CMDB also includes supporting documentation examples to help establish the foundation for the Configuration Management process:
- Configuration Management Policy Template / Example
- Configuration Management Process Overview / Example
- Multiple Configuration Management Procedure Examples